Why wait? Drop of your tax documents.

We understand you are busy.  Drop off your organized tax documents with us and we'll call you when your taxes are ready.

Easy steps:

  • Step 1: Download and complete the Tax Document Preparation Checklist.  This checklist helps guide you in collecting the info we need. 

  • Step 2: Gather your tax documents such as W-2s, 1099s, 1098s, tuition statements, mortgage statements, tax bills, business expense and receipts, medical receipts, etc.  Please be organized.

  • Step 3: Drop of your documents at our office. You may also upload and email them through our secure website.  

  • Step 4: We will contact you when your tax return is completed. 


Individual Tax

  • Personal Income Tax
  • Joint Income Tax Filings
  • Husband & Wife Joint Venture
  • Extensions / Late Filing
  • Earned Income Tax Credits
  • E-File

Business Tax

  • Sole Proprietorship
  • Partnerships
  • Family Farm
  • S Corporations / Corporations
  • Limited Liability Company (LLC)
  • Self Employment
  • Schedule K


  • W-2, 1099-A/MISC/R/NEC
  • Tax Preparation
  • Bookkeeping
  • Back Taxes 

Taxable Entities


Tax Preparation 101

Make appointment. Collect all necessary documents for your appointment.
Have all necessary documents on hand during appointment prior to filing.

Come prepared, so we can properly prepare your taxes.

January 30 marks the beginning of the income tax season. Filing your income tax return each year is an important and mandatory part of living in the United States. Despite the frequency and visibility of filing income tax returns, there continues to be questions about how to file income tax returns. The procedure involves gathering the correct tax documents and tax forms to ensure that your income tax return filing is a quick and painless process.

Collect all documents pertaining to your taxes prior to making an appointment. You should receive tax forms in January and February from your respective employers as well as from places you have received any sort of income whether it be stock gains, inheritance or annuities from a retirement fund. W-2 forms are sent from your employer, 1099-MISC forms come from any freelance work you have done, 1099-DIV forms are for dividends paid to you from mutual fund companies and brokerage firms, 1099-INT forms are from banks reporting on interest income and 1098 forms are from your mortgage company reporting the amount of interest you have paid for the year.